How the Morning of Kindness Works
1. Read through the opportunities available on the Morning of Kindness, which takes place on December 24.
2. Sign your party up for volunteer/donation slots. WRITE THEM DOWN so you don’t forget.
3. Prepare for your Morning of Kindness visits by purchasing items from your nonprofit’s wish list.
4. Visit the nonprofit anytime during the time slot you signed up for.
5. Get Creative! Feel free to add on to your Morning of Kindness experience by adding on your own Random Acts of Kindness (RAKs). Visit a hospital and tape quarters to the vending machines, feed the downtown parking meters, hang warm scarves on park benches for people who need them. For a list of additional RAKs, visit here.
6. Feel great that YOU made a big impact in helping people in need in our community!
To find a nonprofit with whom you might fall in love - visit our list of partners.
Connect the people of New York's Capital Region with the non-profit organizations that need their help to make a difference for our less fortunate neighbors.